Recruiting Locations Hierarchy Not Reflected in Applicant Job Search
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A recruiting location hierarchy is setup and tested in the Job Search on the Candidate Gateway. The list of recruiting locations is shown as flat and there is no visible relationship between them. Should the applicant be able to drill into top level locations?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Mani Menu > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Recruiting Locations
2. Set up the hierarchy of recruiting locations.
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Careers
4. Click on all Locations
5. The list of recruiting locations is shown as flat and there is no visible relationship between them.
6. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting> Search Job Openings
7. Search for a job and go to its Details tab
8. Select the Recruiting location and select top node as setup in step 2
9. Again the list of recruiting locations is shown as flat and there is no visible relationship between them.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms