ETL9.1: Approving Time In Monitor Approvals Triggers Errors And Time Is Not Approved
(Doc ID 1639528.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Approvals, After applying Bundle 14 when administrator attempts to approve time from Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Monitor Approvals, the following error occurs.
The system returns the message: %1: Field'%2,%3' not found in scroll level %4.(2,155) The specified field was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records and a field name. Review the Peoplecode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
The time approval status at some point changes to: Awaiting Further Approvals
The reported time transaction for the first two days are not approved and have message Admin approved and awaiting further approvals for first two days.
All the transactions should be Approved.
After Bundle 14 Admin cannot Approve from Monitor Approvals Page
1) Employee has time awaiting for approvals for three days in a week.
2) Administrator logs in and navigates to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Monitor Approvals
3) Administrator pulls up pending records for a certain approver, time for all three days appear under one transaction id on search page
4) From the search page itself select one transaction and approve it.
5) A message appears: The selected approver does not have pending approvals in any of the selected transaction. (18081,5517).
6) Administrator clicks on the link for that transaction to get to detail page the transaction says Admin approved and awaiting further approvals for first two days
7) Navigate to Timesheet and it shows time is in approval in process for first two days.
8) On approvals monitor link shows same message, Admin Approved, Awaiting farther approvals.
9) When original approver tries to approve time from there it can still not be approved and issues another error
Due to this issue, users cannot approve time and payroll may get delayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document