EAR9.2: Incomplete Partial Unpost Group Able To Be Set To Post
(Doc ID 1639977.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment Worksheet
User is able to post the incomplete partial unpost group.
System should not allow unbalanced group to post.
Steps To Replicate
- Locate payment group to partial unpost.
- Select the group and start the partial unpost by using the partial unpost link.
- Deselect one payment application in the partial unpost worksheet.
- Save the partial post worksheet. Then navigate to Worksheet Action.
- Notice that you can’t do anything on Worksheet Action because this is the Unpost worksheet/worksheet action and you have not completed the Options page. Navigate to the Options Tab next.
- Complete the options tab. Save the page.
- Go back to the Action tab – still can’t save because the partial payment worksheet is not finished. Navigate to the partial payment worksheet via the Worksheet tabs (Payment Control tab)
- Click partial unpost.
- On the partial post worksheet – next click Worksheet Action (leaving the worksheet unbalanced).
- System kicks you out to the Payment Groups unpost search page.
- Re-locate the unpost group via the Search for pending unpost groups.
- Click on the Action tab for the unpost group.
- The unpost group now allows you to set it to post, even though an unbalanced partial unpost worksheet exists.
- Unpost group with partial unpost worksheet saved in unbalanced status now is ready to post.
- Post the unpost group.
- All items were unposted, leaving a payment group for deposit that is unbalanced but can be set to post.
- Open the payment group.
- Create accounting entries.
- Save and set to post.
- Once this unbalanced payment group is posted, the partial remaining amount is lost. The deposit is unavailable.
- Item (that was unselected from unpost group) remains unposted/ open, but there is no money left from deposit that can be applied.
- Deposit is not available in Regular Deposit or Update Worksheet page.
- Group is the partial unpost group that only re-applied partial amount and of the 1 payment in deposit, leaving unposted item amount unaccounted for.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document