PO_POCALC Process Calculating Incorrect Price
(Doc ID 1639978.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POCALC process is calculating incorrect price for an item that has multiple effective dated prices setup in Purchasing attributes for different quantities.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Req for this item with qty 102.
- Requisition is getting price 42.85 according Item Purchasing Attributes defined.
- Calculate Price is checked
- Save, Submit and validate KK
- Expedited Requisition to create PO
- Sourcing Workbench - Status = Completed (PO Created)
- PO created with the other price defined (48.39)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document