Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Mass Voucher Approval screen, when Approver denies a voucher, comments are required to enter. But when comments are entered and voucher 1 is denied and approver proceeds to deny another voucher, comments box is still retaining comments entered from voucher 1.
1) Added 1st voucher and submitted voucher for approval.
2) Added 2nd voucher and submitted voucher for approval.
3) Log in as an approver.
4) Navigated to Voucher Mass Approvals and both vouchers are listed.
5) The voucher disappears from the list but the comments are still listed.
6) Navigated out of the Mass Voucher Approval page to another page.
7) Navigated back to the Mass Voucher Approval page and the comments are gone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms