Order Contract Releases Reports POX3010 and POX3020 Result in Empty Report when Run Without Specifying Contract ID and After Entering Business Unit there are No Matching Values when Looking Up Contract ID
(Doc ID 1641295.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Contract Releases reports POX3010 and POX3020 result in empty report when run without specifying Contract ID. Also, after entering Business Unit there are no matching values when looking up Contract ID.
1) Navigate to Procurement Contracts > Reports > Order Contract Releases.
2) Enter SetID and Contract ID and run the report. Report lists releases correctly.
3) Enter Business Unit and try to lookup Contract ID. No matching values were found, even though there are contracts with releases in this BU.
4) Enter SetID and leave Contract ID blank. Run report. Resulting report is empty even though there are releases in this SetID.
5) Enter Business Unit and leave Contract ID blank. Run report. Resulting report is empty even though there are releases in this BU.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document