Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payslip
When an employee transfers to another pay group within the same period, using calendars with the same Calendar ID, Period Start and End Dates, Payment Date, the payslip process GPGBPSLP runs to error.
GPGBPSLP - SQL Statement =
SQL Status = 1, SQL Error = ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_GP_SS_PSLP_TMP) violated
Error on line 71:
(SQR 3301) Program stopped by user request.
SQR for PeopleSoft: Program Aborting.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Transfer an employee,
2. Create a calendar for the new pay group, with the following details the same as calendar GGP GG2013-01: Calendar ID, Period Start and End Dates, Payment Date
3. Add the new calendar to calendar group GG M2013 STD 01
4. Calculate and finalise the calendar group (GG M2013 STD 03)
5. Run the Payslip process for the Calendar Group
6. Review the process monitor, GPGBPSLP ran to Error
7. Review the error log
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms