ETL9.1: PUNCH_DTTM And PUNCH_END Are Incorrect In TL_RPTD_TIME
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.1 Bundle 11
It appears PUNCH_DTTM and PUNCH_END are incorrect in TL_RPTD_TIME when manger updates the timesheet after employee's initial timesheet submission.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select Positive Punch Time Reporter
2. Employee Time Reporter data set to EST Timezone
3. PT options has base timezone set to PST
4. Workgroup uses defaults for Daybreaker option
5. Employee enters punch time for one day of the week (IN 2:10:36PM; LUNCH 2:13:17PM; IN 2:14:56PM; OUT 2:16:09PM) then submits the timesheet
6. Navigate to MSS >Time Management>View Time>Time and Labor Launch Pad (Note: punch date and time and timezone looks as expected).
7. Login as Manager and navigate to employees timesheet. Click on Show all punches.
8. Manager adds a new row for the same day and enters punches (IN 2:20PM; OUT 2:40PM) then submits.
9. Navigate to MSS >Time Management>View Time>Time and Labor Launch Pad (Note: punch date and time and timezone previously entered by employee is incorrect)
10. Query TL_RPTD_TIME for the Employee and DUR . Note: PUNCH_DTTM and PUNCH_END are incorrect.
Incorrect PUNCH_DTTM and PUNCH_END causes confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms