ETL9.1: Master Document for Recent Compensatory Time Balance Issues
(Doc ID 1642343.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consolidated Individual Posting for Recent 9.1 Compensatory Time Balance issues. The following bugs have been combined into one individual posting which will address all of the following bugs:
1. Bug 18029252 - EXPIRING COMPTIME IS DISAPPEARING FROM TABLE WHEN A COMPTIME EXCEPTION IS THROWN
2. Bug 18048960 - PERIOD WITH COMPTIME TAKEN AND EXPIRING CAUSES BALANCES TO GO NEGATIVE IN ERROR
3. Bug 18062459 - COMPTIME EXCEPTION GETS RESOLVED WITHOUT CORRECTING ANYTHING IN ERROR
4. Bug 18119612 - TLX00001 EXCEPTION GENERATED IN ERROR
5. Bug 18197203 - COMPTIME BALANCE WRONG FOR EMPLOYEE WITH NO COMPTIME EARNED/TAKEN REPORTED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!