ECM:Intermediary Routing Information and Destination Bank Are Not Correctly Populated on MT101 File,on 56 and 57 Tags
(Doc ID 1642637.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intermediary routing information and destination bank are not correctly populated on MT101 file.
Tag 56 should have the intermediary routing information and tag 57 should have the destination bank information
- Setup external bank account to use MT101 for EFT payment method
- Create new Settlement Instruction, using intermediary routing DFI ID
- Create a new FFT Request, from the above external bank account and select the settlement instructions. The routing is a DFI ID
- Create a new EFT Request. Change the Routing from DFI ID to Bank
- Select and approve accordingly the transfers
- Run payment dispatch
- Check the file and notice the following:
- When routing is DFI ID, this is present in 57A. This should be in 56. 57 Should have the destination bank information
- When routing is Bank, the intermediary bank information is on 56C and 57C.This should be only on 56C and 57 should be for the destination bank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document