EEX9.2: Getting Referenced Doc has been Finalized Error when Budget Checking an Expense Report Associated with a Travel Authorization
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Commitment Control
Getting an error message that says Referenced Document has been finalized after Budget checking an ER that has a Travel Authorization.
1. Create & Approve a Travel Authorization with 3 lines.
2. Budget Check the Travel Authorization (TA).
3. Create an Expense Report with lines 1 and 2 of the TA.
4. Budget Check the Expense Report (ER) and TA line 3 is liquidated.
5. Now , Approver sends back the ER to the user to modify it.
6. User deletes line 1 and adds another line & resubmits ER.
7. Budget Check the ER
"Referenced Document has been finalized"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms