Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mile expense line is reverted to 0 when using new expense type on mobile expense reports.
Mile expense line must not be reverted to 0 when using new expense type on mobile expense reports.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Expenses>Purchase>Expense Type and Create new expense type for mileage.
2. Expenses Type 1 Tab: Description is the only set required fields. The Expense Type Edit is Automobile and the rate retrieval table is set to Location Amount Table.
3. Create new distance rate for newly created expense type : Distance Type: Miles & Distance Rate Type: Standard Rate.
4. Create Mobile Expense Report using the new expense type - Create a new expense report and save the header.
5. Click on Add expense and choose the newly created expense type and enter 10 miles and save and note it reverts back to 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms