EAP: INVALID ROW NUMBER (2,263) IPAC_DTL_SBR.IPAC_SENDER_TAS.ROWINIT
(Doc ID 1643284.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received when trying to manually record an IPAC Payment
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow (2,263)
IPAC_DTL_SBR.IPAC_SENDER_TAS.RowInit PCPC:867 Statement 9
1. Installation Options > Federal Setup
2. Setup two Agency Location Codes (ALC) using GWA Reporting Option Active for IPAC and TDP Payments
3. Define Treasury Account Symbol - TAS / BETC / Fund Code
4. Tie ALC 1 to Bank Information- FDBNK
5. Tie ALC 2 to Vendor
6. External Bank FDBNK / Account IPAC > add Manual Payment Method
7. Add PO > Dispatch
8. Create PO Voucher from PO > Hold Payment on Payments page
9. Matching and Voucher Post
10. Load IPAC File
11. Go back into Voucher Payments page and record IPAC
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document