Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.0 Bundle 24
It appears when payable time has been approved and more than one subsequent change is made to the time for that day, the resulting offset(s) in payable time are incorrect. The issue shows only after time has been changed multiple times.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an elapse or punch positive time reporter.
2. Enter 8 hours for one day and submit
3. Run Time Admin and view payable time results.
4. Go back to timesheet and change the original 8 hours to 5 and submit
5. Run Time Admin and view payable time results.
6. Go back to timesheet and change the original 5 hours to 6 and submit
7. Run Time Admin and view payable time results. - This is where you now see the original offset disappears which results in overpay.
Incorrect offsets in payable results in incorrect pay for the employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms