EGL: Combination Build Only Builds The Combo_Data_Tbl For The First Requested Business Unit In The Run Control
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application release - 9.1
Bundle level MP3,
Combo build only updating for first Business Unit in the list of Business Units in the Combination Data build run control
Each Business unit has its own set of departments. But only the departments from the business unit related to the first request gets built. If we change the first business unit, then that business units departments get built.
1. Setup deptids under business unit setid(different for each business unit)
2. Setup combination steps to consider all values regardless of setid
3. Add combination steps into one group
4. Add the combination group onto multiple business units on Ledger for a unit Edit tab
5. Create run control listing 2 or more business units for the combo_data_tbl build each using this one common combination editing group
6. Run the combination build process
7. After the build completes, the only deptids that build were for the first business unit
All rows expected not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms