Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 to 8.54 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AUTHORIZATION ERROR ON ACCESSING GLOBAL SEARCH RESULT HYPERLINKS
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. login as PS/PS
2. Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Search Framework > Administration > View Search Contexts
3. Verify whether Search Category named ‘HC_HR_SUCC_PLAN’ is present. If not, add the same, by clicking the ‘Edit Context’ hyperlink.
4. Go to Home page.
5. Change the search context of SES Global Search to ‘Career Plan’ using Search Critieria ‘*’.
6. From the Related Actions menu of the first result, select ‘Manage Career Plans’
7. Manage Career Plans page is opened successfully.
8. Click the back arrow from the browser menu then Click on the first hyperlink as shown
9. An intermittent uthorization error message springs up. The behaviour, though it is inconsistent, this message appears most of the time.
You are not authorized to access this component. (40,20)
You have not been granted security authorization for the component you are attempting to access. You may have access to the designated component and page, but not in the specified action mode (such as Correction or Update/Display). Contact your system administrator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms