EAP: AP: OUTBOUND IPAC FILE USING WRONG TAS FORMAT
(Doc ID 1644835.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IPAC file was rejected due to the TAS symbol not existing on the master SAM file.
Sender Treasury Account Symbol Does not exist
1. Installation Options > Payables > Posting Method = Summary Control and Enable Federal Payment box checked
2. Add 2 different Agency Location Codes (ALC)
3. Use of Fund code F200/SHARE SetID and F100/FEDRL SetID
4. Add two Add Agency Identifiers
5. Add TAS/BETC Main Account
6. Add Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) and define BETC, Fund Code and TAS Formats
7. Tie ALC to Bank Information page for FDBNK/SHARE SetID
8. External Bank Account FDBNK/SHARE SetID > Bank Account = IPAC > Payment
Methods tab > EFT Payment Method, Settle By Pay Cycle, Layout = IPAC
9. Select a Vendor > Enter Federal Vendor Information through Vendor > Federal page > check Federal Vendor box, Training Partner = 19, Agency Location Code = 19000001
10. Add PO > Matching > No Receipt > Business Unit = FED01, use Vendor from #9, Ship To and GL Unit = FED01, Fund = F100/FEDRL SetID
11. Dispatch PO
12. Create Voucher from PO
a. Voucher Payments page use External Bank and Payment Method from #8
b. Enter IPAC info through IPAC link
c. Through IPAC page enter info into Misc Info link
d. Save Voucher
13. Run Matching
14. Pay Voucher through Pay Cycle
15. IPACxxxx.txt will get generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document