Last updated on MAY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to lookup the Chartfields on a Requisition, the user is getting the following message displayed.
ERROR: There are no prompt values currently available for this field. (4,4)
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Enable Commitment Control
2. Set Requester's Default Status = Open. Clear the Default Distribution chartfields.
3. Create a requisition. Enter the Req Line information and save the req.
4. Drill to the Distribution page and click the Lookup for various Chartfields.
5. Message displayed - There are no prompt values currently available for this field. (4,4).
6. Exit the requisition and redisplay.
7. Drill to the Distribution page and now the lookups are working.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms