ETL9.2: Inconsistency In Decimal Places On Timesheet Display – Reported Time Summary Tab
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.2 PUM 5
It appears there is inconsistency in the decimal display for Total Schedule Hours (which shows 6 decimal places) versus other fields (showing 2 decimal places) on the Timesheet Summary grid when time has been submitted. In addition the workgroup has been configured with Show Schedule Hours and Deviation unchecked, yet there are hours showing in the Summary grid.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select Positive Time Reporting workgroup with biweekly time period; no schedule assigned; no Approval required and Show Schedule Hours and Deviation is unchecked.
2. Select an hourly Elapsed Time Reporter with Assign Schedule page set to Workgroup Default.
3. TL_INSTALLATION table is set for 2 decimal positions.
4. Enter 80 REG hours for the biweekly period and submit.
5. Click on the Summary Tab on the timesheet and Note: inconsistency in total schedule hours display 6 decimals when other fields show 2 decimal places. Also note Total Schedule Hours and Schedule Deviation rows should not display because this is unchecked on the workgroup. Why are these rows showing and where are these totals coming from?
Inconsistency is decimal positions displayed and Summary grid information ignores configuration settings causes confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms