EPC9.1+: PC_TL_TO_PC CREATING NEGATIVE TLB ROW (ESTIMATE)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Run the PC_TL_TO_PC for an estimate with the date 6-NOV-2013.
2) The system has created TLA, TLB and BIL entries.
3) Run the Incurred Billing (CA_BI_INTFC).
4) The BI Distrib Status for the BIL row has been updated to 'W'.
5) Run the PC_TL_TO_PC for an actual with the date 6-NOV-2013.
6) The system has created PAY, TLB and BIL entries.
7) When the message ESTIMATED_TIME_BATCH_ADD is run to publish new estimates,
it will clear the table PS_INTFC_PROJ_EST.
8) Run the PC_TL_TO_PC for an estimate with the date 13-NOV-2013.
Notice that the system has created a negative TLB row and corresponding negative BIL row with the date 6-NOV-2013, which is wrong. It should not have created these entries.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms