Close Short Process - Processing Items with a Vendor Min Qty
(Doc ID 1646239.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Close Short process to close out a po line which was received short. The PO Quantity was not reduced to the received quantity.
In the Approve Change Request page, the following error is presented. the following error occurs.
ERROR: An item supplier option indicates if quantity checking should be done at the line or schedule level.
Reproduced with the following steps:
1. Identify an item where the Item Vendor UOM is defined with a Min Quantity.
2. Create a purchase order for the Min Quantity. Qty 100. Dispatch the PO. Ensure that the close short option is ticked on.
3. Receive quantity 96.
4. Use the Close Short Workbench and process the transaction.
5. The process runs to Success. But the purchase order did not change.
6. Error is found on the Approve Change Requests page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document