Manage requisition does not search effectively when BU is removed from search Criteria
(Doc ID 1662113.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage requisition does not search effectively when BU is removed from search Criteria. When the same user enter individual BU and click Search button in manage Requisition page, system shows all requisitions for same BU based on the date range. However, when user leaves BU as blank based on the same date range and click on Search button, it does not show all Requisitions created for all BUs by the same user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. To replicate this create a Requisition in XXXX BU using requester VP1
2. Add a Special Request item > Add to Cart and Checkout > Save and Submit
3. Now lets search the Requisition in Manage Requisition . Ensure you don’t change the date filter (From date and to date anytime while searching)
4. Lets search using BU as ZZZZ and Date filter as 1/1/2013 to 03/13/2014. Click on Search
5. Now change the BU to AAAA and do not change any other field specifically the date filter and search again
6. Now remove the BU and endure BU is blank. Let the date filter remain same. Do not change anything and click on Search
7. System does not search when date filter criteria is not changed and BU is modified leading to a blank value BU
8. Please note this is happen frequently with AAAA BU and hence try testing with this BU only
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document