EAP: Statistical Accounts with Monetary Amount allowed on Voucher page
(Doc ID 1662406.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Statistical Accounts with Monetary Amount allowed on the Voucher, which is incorrect.
1. GL Statistical Account = 999901
2. Add a new Voucher
3. On the Voucher > Add a New Value page, populate the Supplier ID, Invoice Number, Invoice Date and Gross Invoice Amount
4. On the Invoice Information page, Merchandise Amt = 1000
5. For Account, enter 999901, which is a Statistical Account, so the Merchandise Amt will zero out
6. Save the Voucher
7. Following message will appear:
A Voucher Line has Distributions that do not equal Merchandise. (7030,679)
8. Click OK
9. Click the Calculate button at the Invoice Line level
10. Following message will appear:
Extended Amount and Total Distributed amount differ by -1000. (7030,960)
Would you like to apply the difference to the first distribution line?
11. Click Yes -- Merchandise Amt field is populated
12. Click Save -- Voucher saves successfully, which is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document