E-PORTAL: WorkCenter Pagelet Step Is Not Updated Automatically On PeopleSoft Interaction Hub When A Step Is Completed
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After completing a step in the process, the work center process pagelet on the left side should be updated to reflect the change. This does not happen automatically. This issue happens only in PeopleSoft Interaction Hub (a.k.a Enterprise portal). IWC is not working on PeopleSoft Interaction Hub environment. It works on regular PIA environment for the same database.
ISSUE REPLICATION STEPS
1. Log into the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub to access HCM page current documents using unified navigation
2. Navigate to Manager Self service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Current Documents, via HCM folder created using Unified navigation
3. Select a document with status "Define Criteria"
4. Click button "Approve" and confirm
5. Noticed the status on the left side of the pagelet doesn't change
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms