E-RD/NV: The Distribution Status Remains In Posting For Cancelled NVision Report Processes
(Doc ID 1662773.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelled the nVision reports on the web, the run status changes from "Processing" to "Cancelled", but the distribution status remains "Posting".
Reported in PT 8.53.08 and replicated in-house on PT 8.53.11.
(1) Navigate to Reporting Tools > PS/nVision > Define Report Request
(2) Click on the Search button
(3) Selected Bus Unit: 001 || Report ID: FSDETAIL || Description: Detailed Financial Statement
(4) Click on Run Report button twice
(5) Click on the OK button
(6) Selected the FSDETAIL times 3 times in a row in order to ensure the nVision Report would be in Run Status = Processing
(7) Go to Process Monitor and cancel the nVision Reports before they run to Success
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document