ECM: Bug 16875149 does not resolve issue if Bank Transfer Template is used
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fix for Bug 16875149 - BANK TRANSFER UPDATE DOES NOT RECREATE INTERUNIT CASH FLOW RECORDS, only resolves the issue if a Bank Account Transfer is created without using a Transfer Template. Fix for Bug 16875149 does not resolve the issue if the Bank Account Transfer is created from a Bank Transfer Template.
If the Bank Account Transfer is created using a Bank Transfer Template, and the Amount is changed after initially saving the Bank Account Transfer, once the Bank Account Transfer is re-saved, the ACCT_BUS_UNIT_GL is Blank for CASH_FLOW_LINE = 2 on the CASH_FLOW_TR table.
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Enter Transfer Templates > Add a New Value
2. Create a Bank Transfer Template
Transfer Template ID = TEST
Transfer Class = Bank Transfer
3. Origin page setup:
Bank Code = TRBNK
Bank Account = EPMT
Payment Method = WIR
Layout = PAYMENTEIP
2. Destination page setup:
Bank Code = TRBNK
Bank Account = CHCK
3. Navigate to Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Approve Transfer Templates
4. Approve the Transfer Template -- Check the Select box for Template ID = TEST
5. Click Approve
6. Navigate to Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Bank Account Transfer
7. Create a Bank Account Transfer
Business Unit = US001
Transfer ID = AWG_TEST
Select Transfer Template ID = TEST
Amount = 100.00
8. Save the page
9. Through SQL, query PS_CASH_FLOW_TR WHERE TR_SOURCE_ID = 'AWG_TEST'
For CASH_FLOW_LINE = 1, ACCT_BUS_UNIT_GL = US005
For CASH_FLOW_LINE = 2, ACCT_BUS_UNIT_GL = US001
10. Re-display the Bank Account Transfer for Transfer ID = AWG_TEST
11. Change the Amount from 10.00 to 9.00
12. Save the page
13. Following Warning Message will appear:
There is no Internal Account path to support a transfer between Business Units and US005. (9450,520)
If you select the OK button, the transfer will be saved; however there will not be any Interunit cash flows created which may, in turn, cause problems pertaining to interest accruals. If you select the CANCEL button, the transfer will not be saved and you will have the opportunity to change bank accounts (or cancel the transfer altogether).
14. Click OK
15. Bank Account Transfer page is saved
16. Through SQL, query PS_CASH_FLOW_TR WHERE TR_SOURCE_ID = 'AWG_TEST'
For CASH_FLOW_LINE =1, ACCT_BUS_UNIT_GL = US005
For CASH_FLOW_LINE = 2, ACCT_BUS_UNIT_GL is Blank, which is the problem
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms