EAP: Excluded Payment Settlements in previous Pay Cycle cannot be Selected again
(Doc ID 1663041.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Settlements cannot be selected again when excluded in a previous Pay Cycle Payment Selection.
1. Create a Deal
2. Select and Approve the Settlements
3. Create a Voucher
4. Create a Pay Cycle with Source Transactions = VCHR, TR and TRET
5. Run Payment Selection
6. The Deal created in Step 1 and the Voucher created in Step 3 are selected for Payment
7. Exclude both Payments then save
8. Run Payment Selection again
9. The Deal created in Step 1 is not selected but the Voucher is Step 3 is selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document