Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Settlements cannot be selected again when excluded in a previous Pay Cycle Payment Selection.
1. Create a Deal
2. Select and Approve the Settlements
3. Create a Voucher
4. Create a Pay Cycle with Source Transactions = VCHR, TR and TRET
5. Run Payment Selection
6. The Deal created in Step 1 and the Voucher created in Step 3 are selected for Payment
7. Exclude both Payments then save
8. Run Payment Selection again
9. The Deal created in Step 1 is not selected but the Voucher is Step 3 is selected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms