Consolidated Lines Do Not Appear In Basic Add
Last updated on MAY 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When consolidating and then unitizing two sets of line numbers on the same physical interface that come from the same PO receipt, assets are created with the first set do not include the consolidation lines.
Once a voucher is posted, financial adds are interfaced instead of capitalize lines.
All Assets created with consolidation lines.. so When Voucher is posted, it would interfaced as Capitalize Lines.
1. Create PO with 5 asset lines
2. Ensure capitalize is NOT CHECKED
3. Receive qty 1 of each line
4. Do not check “interface receipt”
5. Run PO_RECV_PUSH
6. Run AMPS1000
7. Review physical add lines
8. Consolidate lines 1-2 by excluding lines 3-5
9. Click on TO Asset and Save
10. Unitize the new line into qty of 3. Save
11. Now consolidate lines 3-5
12. Click TO Asset And Save
13. Unitize line 10 into 3 assets. Save
14. Load pending lines
15. Review loaded interface
16. Look up assets that were consolidated first --> Notice there are no Consolidated rows in the acquisition detail tab in basic add
Look up assets that were consolidated Last --> Notice Consolidation lines DO APPEAR
17. Create voucher for these assets by copying PO receipt
18. Match, Approve, Bud Check, Post, Run INTFAPAM, Run AMPS1000
19. Review Interface tables – AP lines should be Capitalize lines but they are Fin Adds
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms