EAP: Voucher Preview Approval Error "Invalid SQLExec update for this type of PeopleCode program. (2,146)" When There Are No Approvers In The Approver List
(Doc ID 1663678.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click on the Preview Approval hyperlink from voucher and there are no approvers in the list and also OnError event is set on Configure
Transaction, the following error occurs.
Invalid SQLExec update for this type of PeopleCode program. (2,146)
PT_WF_WORKLIST.WorklistEntry.OnExecute Name:SaveInDB PCPC:11963 Statement:206
Called from:PT_WF_WORKLIST.WorklistEntry.OnExecute Name:Save Statement:113
Called from:EOAW_CORE.WorklistManager.OnExecute Name:CreateEntryFromRecord
Called from:EOAW_CORE.WorklistManager.OnExecute Name:CreateEntry Statement:11
Called from:EOAW_CORE.NotificationEventHandler.OnExecute Name:createWLEntry
Called from:EOAW_CORE.NotificationEventHandler.OnExecute Name:OnError
SQLExec commands with UPDATE, INSERT, or DELETE statements are only allowed
in SavePreChange, SavePostChange, and Workflow type PeopleCode programs.
- Create a new role. Do not assign the role to any user
- On Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals User List Setup , create a user list for the above role
- On Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Transaction Configuration add OnError event
- On Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Setup modify the approval process setup to have one stage, one path , one step. On approvers list add the above user list created
- Create a new voucher
- Go on Preview Approval and get the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!