For Education & Government Customers, When the Position Record is Updated, FTE on Incumbent's Job Record is Incorrectly Set to 0 or Another Incorrect Value.
(Doc ID 1663951.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document applies only to those HRMS installations where Education and Government is selected on the Installation table.
If Education and Government (E & G) is selected on the Installation Table, and a Position Data update is made, if that update triggers an update on the Job record, the FTE value updated on the Job data is zero or an incorrect value.
1. On the Installation Table, select Education & Government and Full or Partial Position Management.
2. Select a Position having at least one incumbent. On Position Data record, make some update that triggers the "Update Incumbents" Job record.
3. On Specific Information page, choose "Update Incumbents"
4. In Education & Government section, enter 0 for the FTE value.
5. Save the Position Data. Respond appropriately to any messages.
6. Go to the incumbent's Job record and check the FTE value.
In some cases it will be observed that FTE in incumbent's Job record has been changed to 0. If the valule for Position FTE is some other number, this may appear in Job Data as well, depending on which bundles you have applied and how your system is configured.
As a result of this, it is possible for Position and Job records to have different FTE data, either or both of which could be incorrect. The cause is a combination of your configuration and which bundles have been applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document