Purchase Order with a Price Increase are not Resubmitted for Approval by Workflow (AWE)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Purchase Order (PO) in Pending Approval status does not resubmit for approval when a Price is increased by the Buyer.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Enable Approval Workflow for PO.
2. Create and Save a PO so that PO goes to Pending Approval status.
3. Approve by first approver.
4. Login as Buyer again and increase the PO price.
5. The workflow does not resubmit on increase of merchandise amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms