Correcting a Termination Row in Federal Product Causes Component Interface Error
(Doc ID 1664525.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a minor correction to a Termination, the record does not save and errors are generated.
Last Date Worked cannot be equal or greater than the Effective Date of the Action changing the status (1000, 1101)
Error changing value (CI_JOB_DATA.COLL_JOB (2).PROP_LAST_DATE_WORKED (91,34)
Errors found prior to saving CI Changes have not be saved (18016, 133)
Steps to Replicate:
1. Find a Federal Employee who has a termination row (e.g. L00042) and then navigate to Workforce Administration> Job Information> Correct Personal Action USF
2. At the search enter EMPLID L00042
3. Insert a new row, which will show COR as Correction
4. Before saving make sure the Reviewed box is checked on the initial row and then follow with step
5. Change the Reason Code to FAM, and Authority 1 to RUM and then save
6. Navigate to the last page CI Exceptions, review the errors
The business impact is high as customers are not able to make corrections to Termination rows and save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document