"invalid row number - 1 for class rowset method " error on Save of Reserved PO
(Doc ID 1664586.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User Cannot update and save a Reserved PO with Approval Workflow Enabled when Vendor ID is changed.
Getting the error:
- Ensure Commitment Control is enabled for Purchasing and AWE is enabled for Purchasing
- Default PO status for Buyer is Open
- Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Order > Reserve PO ID
- Enter Vendor ID, Buyer and Vendor Location. Save. PO ID is generated
- Navigate to Purchase Order > Purchasing > Add/Update PO > Find an Existing Value
- Enter the Reserved PO ID and click on search
- Change the Vendor ID. An Invalid message appears,"Procurement Card has been removed, since vendor does not accept it. (10700,320)
- Click OK and continue with the PO
- Enter the Item, Qty, UOM, category and Price. Save the PO
- Peoplecode error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document