Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears future grace days allowed is not working correctly when an employee changes workgroup mid period eventhough the permission list is configured correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Employee originally is hourly in a biweekly paygroup.
2. A row is inserted in Job data for a pay rate change at beginning of month with a pay rate change. The employee is also change from BW paygroup to a monthly paygroup and empl type is change from hourly to salaried.
3. Time Reporter data gets a new row inserted for the workgroup change and the new workgroup has a Monthly Time Period versus biweekly time period for the previous workgroup.
4. The employee's new permission list also has Allow Prior Period Time Entry and Allow Future Time Entry, both with 30 days specified as grace days allowed.
5. Employee navigates to timesheet page and is able to see entire current month.
6. Employee clicks on next period link and noticed only part of the next month days are available and not the entire month as expected.
User is unable to see Future Period under ESS or MSS even though configuration is set for proper display which limits ability to enter time for entire future period.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms