Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Maximum Points displayed on the Manage Applications>Questionnaire page are not matching configuration on Job Opening Details Screening Configuration but rather displays the default set on the set up Screening Question Definition page. Shouldn’t the job opening configuration override the Question Definition setup table?
When the points are changed in screening setup for a Question, it should allow the points as per screening setup and not stay back to Question setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
2. Check the Job Opening details.
3. Make sure Questionnaire are included.
4. Check the levels in screening under screening requirements and change the points assigned to the Question as included in step3.
5. Make sure the points on question setup for the one included above is lesser then the points in screening setup.
6. Apply as an applicant for this job and screen the applicant.
7. Check screening result of the applicant and maximum points allowed are limited to the setup in Question and not the setup in screening level.
The points should be assigned as per the setup done in screening level over and above the setup done in Question.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms