EEX 9.2: All My Wallet Items Get Selected For Editing Or Deletion In Mobile Expenses Instead Of The One The User Clicks On
(Doc ID 1665241.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It has been detected when using the Mobile Expenses Application in an Apple mobile device (iPhone or iPad) having installed iOS7 Operating System, that within the My Wallet page, should the user try to select one or more items from the listed transactions for further editing or even deletion, the system automatically selects all the items in the screen.
Upon selecting one My Wallet item, all listed items get automatically selected, and when un-selecting one, all selected items become free again. There is no middle ground, it is all or nothing. This does not seem to be an issue if the internet browser used is Google Chrome in a laptop workstation.
- Have an Apple mobile device such as iPhone or iPad updated with iOS7 operating system
- Have everything configured to make use of the PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM 9.2 Mobile Applications software
- Log into the FSCM Mobile Expenses Application as User ID VP1
- Click on the 'My Wallet' icon
- See that there are several My Wallet items displayed (necessary to have a minimum of 3 items)
- Click on the 'Edit' button
- Select one of the rows located in the middle of the My Wallet list (not the top, nor the bottom from the list)
- See how the system automatically has selected all the items available and displayed in the My Wallet list
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
As the system automatically selects all listed My Wallet items, there is no chance of updating/deleting only the intended rows. It is an all or nothing approach. Users get confused, and it implies that the deletion or changes to be performed will affect to all the items within My Wallet, and this prevents users from performing much needed changes in My Wallet transactions.
The system should only set as selected those My Wallet items that the user manually clicks on in order to perform editing or deletion of the transaction data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document