Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
T&L TimeAdmin should not generate offset negative payable hours for approved absence events that were not yet finalized and before completing the absence conversion process.
1. “Regenerate Reported Time for Absence Entry” is turned off on TL Installation table.
2. "Create Partial Work Hours" is turned off on the Workgroup table
3. Select exception time reporter with assigned schedule.
4. Run TimeAdmin that would create a payable time from schedule - 8 hrs Reg in 'CL' status from 4/22 thru 4/25/14.
5. Enter, Submit and Approve the Absence on 4/24/14.
6. Run TimeAdmin again and it would create an offset entry on 4/24/14, (-8 hrs) Reg, reversing the existing payable time of 8 hrs REG created during the first TA run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms