EGL: Transactions Do Not Show Up On The Commitment Control > Review Budget Check Exceptions > Source Header Unlock Page, After Online Journal Processing Time Out.
(Doc ID 1665791.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** checked for relevance 06-May-2018 ***
*** checked for relevance 06-Feb-2019 ***
*** checked for relevance 05-Oct-2020 ***
The journal was created as a result of the journal generation process and budget checked. The KK_PROCESS_STATUS is 'I' but it still does not display on the Unlock KK Source Header page in order for the user to Unlock and budget check again.
We believe the issue occurs after journal generation from an external source with a large number of lines in the transaction. The user processed the transaction from the journal entry page running journal edit that then calls the budget check process.
Steps to Replicate:
Can not be replicated on demand from within the delivered pages.
- Journal generate a large external journal
- Process through edit/budget check from journal entry page (General Ledger > Journals > Create Journals)
- Page times out
- Try to navigate back to journal or to review budget exceptions, find transaction locked
- Navigate to Commitment->Review Budget Check Exceptions->Source Header Unlock
- Update manually via SQL KK_PROCESS_STATUS field to 'I' on tables KK SOURCE HEADER, KK_SHDR_GLJRNL and KK_BP_LOG. Since not updated, the journals can not be open , but do not show up on Commitment->Review Budget Check Exceptions->Source Header Unlock
- Still does not show up on Source Header Unlock page
If processing does not complete and a journal is left in a locked condition, the journal should still show up on the unlock page.
Some journals end up in locked condition but then do not show up on the unlock page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document