Unable To Override FA Budget Exception For Both Parent And Child Ledgers. It only Allow to Override the First one.
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Testing 9.1 MP12 environment - upto bundle 26.
In Commitment Control > Review Budget Check Exceptions > Projects and Grants > Facilities Administration going to Budget Exceptions and checking Override Budget and saving... When on the FA Exceptions tab it displays the Budgets with Exceptions but only the first line has the Override Budget checked with the Override User ID and Override Date filled in... The 2nd line does NOT have the Override Budget checked and the Override User ID and Override Date are NOT filled in... This is not the case in our Production environment...
1. From FA Error Interactive Report, --> 10008799 project id has errors
2. Click the errors tab and then the “E” under budget status
3. FA Exception appear. Click on the red arrow in transfer for first line of CC_GRANT.
4. This box appears and I would click “go to budget exceptions”
5. Check the box in “override budget” and then click save. Close the window.
6. Go back out to click red arrow under transfer for CC_GRT_DTL.
7 Click “go to Budget Exceptions”
8. Check box under “override budget” and click save.
At this point, in production, both the second line for cc_grt_dtl would look like the line for cc_grant indicating JFAGER and override date and time. (see image below from production)
In FMS QNA – this is not happening. Regardless, I continued with normal process to clear the budget exception which is to Re-run the BGGM_F_A job.
After re-running the BGGM_F_A job, there is still an error on 10008799 and it’s on the CC_GRT_DTL where the CC_GRANT has been cleared. This is ready to view out in QNA. Coincidently, there were errors sitting in QNA after the re-fresh and I tried to override those as well and got the same results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms