Employer Contribution Calculates Incorrectly For Health Savings Account Plans When Contribution Frequency Changes
(Doc ID 1665893.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Contribution frequency is changed on the configuration of the Health Savings Account plan on an Effective Date between the date of the end of a pay period and the check date for that pay period, the system incorrectly uses the frequency from the new record with the employer contribution amount from the old record, calculating an incorrect amount for that pay period.
1. Add a row to the FSA Benefit Table for an existing Health Savings Account, Plan Type 67 (Navigation: Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Base Benefits > Plan Attributes > FSA Benefits Table).
2. Set the date to one between a pay end date and the paycheck date for that payroll.
3. Change the Contribution Frequency on the Spending Accounts page.
4. Recalculate the employer contribution amounts on the HSA Contribution Limits page for the new frequency so that the actual amount an employee should receive remains the same.
5. Click the Save button.
6. Create paysheets (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > Create Paysheets).
7. Calculate the payroll (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Calculate Payroll).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!