Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Payment Method is defaulted on the Voucher Payment Schedule when the existing Schedule is deleted.
1. Payment Method specified at the Vendor level is ACH
2. Payment Method specified at the Payables Option is System Check
3. Create a new Voucher
4. Go to Voucher > Payments page and delete the Payment Schedule
5. Check the Payment Method of the new Schedule created
6. Payment Method is CHK instead of ACH
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms