Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Email body is not displayed when sending emails with multiple attachments using the Send Correspondence application. The missing email message body content is placed in an attachment. This works properly when sending emails with only one attachment, but fails to send the email body when sending emails with multiple attachments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Applicants.
2) Select a candidate with disposition = Offer.
3) Click on Offer Link and then on Email Applicant.
4) Send Correspondence page opens
5) Select 'Acknowledgement Letter ACQ' in Letter dropdown.
6) Add the attachments as required
7) Check Preview - It shows both attachments & Email Body as expected.
8) Send the mail
Once received, the mail does not include mail body but only the attachments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms