EGL: Allocation Creates One Side Journal With Offset Only
(Doc ID 1667529.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation creates out of balance journal entry. There are offset lines but no target line is created.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create USD single ledger BU
2. Create CAD multi ledger BU with USD ledger being translate ledger
3. Currency Translate Ledger Exchange Rate is set to retain exchange rate for both BU( issue is not replicated when setting is 'inherit from primary ledger')
4. Allocation is set up as such
- copy type allocation.
- Pool data is from USD BU
- Target is to be populated for CAD BU
- Offset is to be populated for USD BU
5. Create pool data
6. Run Allocation. One side journal with only offset is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document