Error Saving PO with AWE Enabled. "Page Data is inconsistent with database. (18,1). Error is due to LAST_DTTM_UPDATE on PO_HDR.
(Doc ID 1667962.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With AWE enabled, the following error is received after updating the Price on a purchase order.
Error: Page data is inconsistent with database (18,1)
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Enable AWE for Purchase Orders.
- Buyer's Setup: Set Buyer's Default PO Status to Open.
- Create a PO with 20 lines. Save the PO. PO Status = Open.
- Click the Submit for Approval button (Green Check Mark) PO Status = Approved.
- Increase the Price for a Line. Save the page.
- Error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document