Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eSettlements copy of a detail PO Line does not copy the Ship To ID.
1. Create a PO
2. Create a Self-Service Invoice
3. Enter the Supplier, Buyer, Invoice ID and then click on the Copy Purchase Order button
4. At the next page, enter the PO BU
5. In the Date criteria, enter Equal and populate it with Today's Date (per the PO created) and click Search
6. In the below grid, click on the PO ID, click on the Select check box, and then click on Copy Selected Line to the Voucher
7. Save and Submit the Invoice
8. Check the PS_VCHR_LINE_QV.SHIPTO_ID -- it will be blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms