Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creditor’s Address is missing when printing a SEPA Direct Debit Mandate.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > General Ledger > General Ledger Definition
2. Verify that the Location Code field is populated on the Definition page
3. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Location > Location
4. Verify that the Address information is populated
5. Navigate to Financial Gateway> Maintain Mandate > Print Mandate Form
6. Print the Mandate Form
7. Notice that the Creditor's Address is missing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms