Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the Financial Sanction Validation (AP_SDN_VAL) process on PSUNIX for 250,000 Vendors. System has been optimized. Chunk Size is set to 25,000 so 15 jobs are created. When on Bundle #23, this scenario worked fine. The Financial Sanction Validation ran to success without any problems.
However, after applying Release 9.1 Bundle #24, which has Bug 13936488 -- AP:FINANCIAL SANCTION VALIDATION PROCESS GOES TO NO SUCCESS ON PSUNX SERVER incorporated into it, an error occurs on the stdout file.
09.59.46 .(AP_SDN_VAL.MAIN.Step04) (PeopleCode)
2013-10-10-10.04.53.013280 AePcdExecutePeopleCode 188 Exception logged:RC=100.
2013-10-10-10.04.53.013436 GetNextStateRecord 68 Exception logged: RC=3.
Integration Gateway: General Connection Failed (158,10836)
AP_SDN_VAL.MAIN.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step04.OnExecute PCPC:427 Statement:6
2013-10-10-10.04.53.013479 DoStepActions 1853 Exception logged: RC=100.
Process 4693838 ABENDED at Step AP_SDN_VAL.MAIN.Step04 (PeopleCode) -- RC = 8 (108,524)
The SQL/PeopleCode trace has the following information:
3 0.000146 ErrorReturn-> 10836 - Integration Gateway: General Connection Failed (158,10836) AP_SDN_VAL.MAIN.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step04.OnExecute PCPC:427 Statement:6
17169 10.04.53 0.000068 <<< end Nest=00 AP_SDN_VAL.MAIN.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step04.OnExecute Dur=306.908333 CPU=5.920000 Cycles=32
17170 10.04.53 0.017927 Cur#6.8833.KCTFSTST RC=0 Dur=0.000001 Rollback
1. Apply Release 9.1 Bundle #24
2. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Overall page
3. Click on the Financial Sanctions Options hyperlink
4. Validation Options set to Payables/eSettlements = Enables at Installation
5. Navigate to Banking > Financial Sanctions > Import Financial Sanctions List
6. Run the IMPORT_FILES process to import the SDN file
7. Navigate to PeopleTools > Search Engine > Record-Based Indexes
8. Build the Indexes for SDN_SEARCH_ADDR and SDN_SEARCH_NAME
9. Navigate to Vendors > Vendor Information > Maintain > Financial Sanctions Validation
10. Check Pre-Process in chunks and enter Chunk Size
11. Run the AP_SDN_VAL process on PSUNIX
12. Process will abend at the above Step with the above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms