AM_DEPR_CALC no longer calculate Bonus Depreciation after an Asset is Suspended, Recategorize and Resume.
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM_DEPR_CALC no longer calculates Bonus Depreciation after an asset is suspended, recategorized and resumed.
1. Add a asset with 50% bonus depreciation for the Federal book. E.g: trans date 6/28/13 actg dt 10/1/13
2. Rum AM_DEPR_CALC --> federal book will calculate the bonus depreciation
3. Suspended the asset - use trans date./actg date -6/28/13 /12/31/13
4. Rum AM_DEPR_CALC --> depreciation will be reversed.
5. Re-categorized the asset - change the category - use trans date./actg date -6/28/13 /12/31/13
6. Rum AM_DEPR_CALC -- nothing changed
7. Resume the asset - use trans date./actg date -10/01/13/12/31/13
8. Rum AM_DEPR_CALC -- Look into Federal book, no bonus depreciation is calculated.
Bonus depreciation should be calculated even after an asset is suspended and re-categorized.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms