Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add a second Withholding Reporting Information row on the Vendor > Location > Global/1099 Withholding hyperlink > Withholding Vendor Information page, an error occurs when trying to select an Address from the Vendor Address Search page.
The error does not occur if the Address Seq field is populated manually.
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263)
VNDR_ADDR_WRK2.ADDR_SRCH_PB.FieldChange Name:VNDR_ADDR_SRCH PCPC:2875 Statement:52
Called from:VNDR_ADDR_WRK2.VNDR_WTHD_PB.FieldChange Statement:3
A PeopleCode program has called an object method with an invalid value for the row number parameter. The row number should be within the range of existing rows in the rowset.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error and correct the program.
1. Display an existing Withholding Vendor
2. On the Vendor > Location > Global/1099 Withholding hyperlink > Withholding Vendor Information page, click the + button to add a 2nd Withholding Information row
3. Populate the Withholding Information fields accordingly
4. Click the + button to add a 2nd Withholding Reporting Information row
5. Populate the Withholding Entity field
6. Click on the magnifying glass for Address Seq
7. On the Vendor Address Search page, click Search
8. Click on the radio button for Address Seq 1
9. Click OK
10. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms