EAP: Payment Terms Basis Date is Populated Incorrectly When Copy in PO
(Doc ID 1668774.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the fix from Bug 14728020, the Payment Terms Basis Date is not copied in correctly on the voucher after copying in PO. The Payment Terms Basis Date Type on the PO is set to Receipt Date. When copying in the PO into the voucher, the Payment Terms Basis Date Type is populated as Receipt Date but the Basis Date shows as Inv Date. If user copies in PO Receipt, the Payment Terms Basis Date is populated correctly as Receipt Date.
1) On Payables Definition, the Payment Terms Basis Date Type = Inv Date
2) On Purchasing Options, the Payment Terms Basis Date Type = Receipt Date
3) Added po with PO Date = 12/15/2013
4) On the Vendor Details of the PO, the Basis Date Type = Receipt Date
5) Added a receipt by coping in po
6) On the Header Details of the receipt, I updated Receipt Date = 01/13/2004
7) Added a voucher by copying in PO Receipt
8) On the header of the voucher, the Basis Date Type = Receipt Date
9) The Payment Terms page shows the Basis Date = 1/13/2014 which is correct.
10) However, if I add another voucher and copy in the Purchase Order Only, then
11) The Basis Date Type = Receipt Date but
12) The Payment Terms page shows the Basis Date = 1/24/2014 which is invoice date (today's date). It should show the receipt date which was 1/13/2014.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document